Monday, December 29, 2008

Announcing the Wedding of Cathy Strom and Charles Ledford

Congratulations to Cathy and Charles!

I had the pleasure of photographing thier beautiful ceremony as well as the reception that followed. We had the chance to meet in November while we did an engagement shoot at the beach. It was freezing cold but they did great. Even laying in the wet sand for me as I snapped away! ;o)



The Wedding was December 16th, 2008. She was radiant with her hair in curls and dressed in her beautiful gown. Charles seemed truely excited to finally say their vows.








I enjoyed photographing your wonderful day and my best wishes to you both and your very caring family!
Good Luck in Florida!
Your images are now available on my website with your password
www.cocoabeanphoto.com

No comments: