Saturday, January 31, 2009

Freedom Rings for the Vinyard Family

This was a beautiful session I had a bit back of a sweet family who were truely missing thier daddy. It seems just a day in the life of any military family. Here are some of thier magical images that will be sent to warm thier father's heart. I know they did to mine.
Enjoy!


The little one is starting off a little bashful!


In the end she is flying around with no bother in sight and we have some amazing shots of her energy.






This I found, it was a beautiful poem so wonderfully spoken,


We had to look in the water to see if there were any fish.




Here is one of my favorites playing in the trees. It was a beautiful location.

We all had a great time! I adore when I can nab brothers and sisters hugging!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow these bring out such meaning in family photography. I love your style of really capturing the family's true personality.