Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mercedes and Steven




I can't believe I have not posted a blog about this family. Steven and Mercedes' little girl was so darn sweet and so fun. I think every one who knows me knows I get all excited around little, adorable, pink, girls. No, it's not because I some wierd girl stalker! It's just one of those things about having 4 boys and a husband that I feel a little need for pink once in a while. So when I get the chance for fluff and ruffles I have a blast.

With this family, it was no exception. I stopped by their home and set up for their session. Steven is in the military, so we incorporated some shots that centered around that spirit. Perfect images to enjoy when he's on deployment.

Thank you Steven and Mercedes.
I hope you all enjoy the preview.






This one really filled the pink, fluffy, lacey girly need. I love this one and want to get a big display of it.




The patriotic baby! Raising the flag for her Daddy!
The girl who can really melt the tough guy!


Both beautiful mother and daughter, Gorgeous Girls!

No comments: