Thursday, June 25, 2009

Large Family at the Beach



I completely enjoy taking family portraits down at the beach. It is so relaxing and always makes for a beautiful portrait for any wall. I truely believe it. I must, considering my family portraits from the beach are on my walls.
I recently got the opportunity to capture this families portraits while they were vacationing here in Virginia Beach at Sandbridge. They were a joy to work with. Krista, I give you a lot of kudos for planning such a relaxing time with your family! Watch out, I may pack my bags and stay with you next time!

Although I normally show a preview, I have shown Krista and her family thier portraits and even have sent them off to her. In fact this blog has been sitting in my "waiting to publish file for almost a month now, so I now today it's a session review. I know, pretty bad on timing but I did take a very extensive and not quite so calm and quiet of a vacation back west.







To Krista and Family: Thank you!






No comments: