Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Photo Tips blogs about my self portrait work! Thanks

 How FUN is this? I was interviewed by Scott over at http://weeklyphototips.blogspot.com/ He has great bitesized tips, information and interviews on his blog.

He sent me an email a couple weeks ago about my self portrait I use as my profile picture and said he saw it and loved it!  Check out the blog and read about it there!  Before I get a "big head" I want to thank Scott for the mention on your blog. I am honored that it was noticed.  Especially pertaining to self portraits, which I find dreadful!  I'll take my families and babies anytime to staring at my own portrait!
For all my readers, Scott has a great site and the information is easy to read , but more importantly it hits directly and precisely to many great photogrphy topics.

No comments: