Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gift Cards Now available!

Years ago before I opened my own studio my husband gave me a birthday surprise by setting up a family photo shoot on the beach.  I was so excited!  (Sorry Honey, I appreciate the file cabinet) ...but, finally he got me exactly what I wanted, a beautiful framed family portrait to hang on my wall above my fireplace. 

You did great Jon, and it will forever be a great idea for any family.  I just recently made it easier to take advantage of doing just that.  *GIFT CERTIFICATES*


Good for
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Maternity
  • Baby Shower
  • Graduations
  • Weddings 
  • Engagement/ Bridal Parties
  • Donations
     Any time that photography would make an impact or maybe you want to give a more than subtle hint.  

Call or email and order in any amount.
Monica Martin
http://www.cocoabeanphoto.com/
Monica@CocoaBeanPhoto.com
757-692-8138

Facebook

No comments: