Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Get the Blogging started

I am so excited that I have put together my blog finally. I am blogging, I am a blogger! I sound so journalistic!

Anyway, WELCOME! You have found your place to Cocoa Bean Photography's Blog site. Just to tell you a little about me... I am a photographer excited by my work and clients. Every session I take I gain new friends. I can't help it. I love to get to know my customers so that I can take better portraits that are uniquely them. I am not totally fond of the old boring portraits of the past- sit someone on a stool here, someone else here, so on and so on, creating some kind of isometrical triangle. I love to shoot outside, although I have a studio I can set up. But the freedom of using nature, throwing on a playful hat, or just capturing the close-ups can give the photo life that you just can't find in a "4 pose, turn 'em this way, turn 'em that way, get 'em in get 'em out studio. Yes, I do formal shots, if the need calls for it. Certainly a bridal shot on all black is quite striking, as is a beautiful, tiny newborn. But when it comes down to it I want to capture the personality with the setting. Call or email for your personalized portrait session. We can find out what setting is right for you!

Monica Martin
Cocoa Bean Photography
(757) 692-8138

No comments: