Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Girls and 1 Mom - Missing Dad!

When I say too cute, I really mean it! Mom and these two girls were so fun to photograph. They called me to do a session so that they could send some portraits to Dad who is on a very long deployment. Although, to every military family facing this, what deployment isn't long?

I am so excited to get this beautiful wall portrait, that you see above, to mom. I just love how it turned out and makes a great example of a composite or collage.

We even got a little bit of a fun attitude showing up during the photo session! It's always welcomed and makes for a great shot! They both have one of Dads hats on. Makes me smile every time!


The older of the two was great at posing here. We did get quite a bit with her wearing the hat then we tried pulling it away from her for this sassy picture under the pier.


The younger sister had no problem posing for the camera either! She has such a beautiful innocent look with her adorable braided pigtails! I soooo love it! You know me, I have all boys, so all this cute girlyness is so much fun!



No beach photo session is complete with out a walk along the surf! They made it extra special by taking advantage as a moment to have fun together. I know their dad is going to truely adore these with so much of their personality showing through!



Full of giggles and grins!


And even mom joined in for the shoot! I'm so glad she did. Dad will appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your portraits and my prayers for you and your family will continue until he is home! Thank you for becoming a Cocoa Bean Customer!







No comments: